Posted: March 2022
We are looking for energetic, confident and driven people, with a passion for science, to join our dynamic team of local experts!
If you want to be part of a lively, friendly and enthusiastic environment where you will feel challenged and have opportunity for growth then look no further!
And if your dream job is to work for a fast growing and dynamic company, seeking to safeguard the environment in a modern, ever-changing world, then we have your dream job right here! We are looking for an Environmental Scientist to join our team of local experts who handle large-scale projects of national importance.
Are you interested?
Then read on……
Established in 1995, AIS Environment is leading consultancy firm working on diverse and challenging client projects. We are a team of highly professional consultants who provide environmental services requested by the industry related to planning, land use, development and assessment.
The selected candidate will report to the departmental manager, providing technical support and assisting with environmental queries and quotations.
- Conduct fieldwork for baseline surveys and construction site monitoring
- Compile scientific reports for impact assessments and monitoring programmes
- Interpret data and undertake statistical analysis.
- Responsible for the execution of projects within the set objectives of delivery and quality.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the level of service provided.
Knowledge and Skills:
The chosen candidate shall have a Master’s degree in a scientific subject, preferably on a subject related to Environmental Science. Candidates with professional experience and/or a strong academical background in any of the following subjects: Air quality, Geology, Water, Noise & Vibration, Traffic or Landscape assessments, would be preferred.
- Be smart, highly motivated and can work on his/her initiative;
- Possess good communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Be proficient in technical report writing
- Be well versed in computerised systems
- Hold a valid driving licence
We shall offer you
The chosen candidate can benefit from;
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment;
- Possibility of remote working
- Special summer hours
- Performance bonuses based on KPIs
- Psychological support through partnership with Richmond Foundation
What are you waiting for to join our team? Send over your application together with a detailed CV are to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete this accurately, giving as many details as possible
Latest Facebook Feed